The other day (actually it was a while ago) Daniel decided to get one of the dogs toys from our very cold and dirty pond. So for Melia, and DeAtra as the audience and I as the photographer he put his arm into the dirty cold water and attempted to pull out the toy.

"A SUCCESS!!!!!"

but there was a little alga on the toy so it slipped back in!
"oops! I spoke to soon" :P

So he had to put his arm into the water yet again! :P
And then he started talking to himself about how good he was at doing this kind of stuff.
But then just as he started standing up he dropped it again.
I was really lucky and got a picture of him just dropping.
Cool, eh? :D
He then just stared into the water and said, "how did it do that, AGAIN?"
While us girls were laughing our heads off! :P
He once again started putting his arm into the water to get it.

But it had gone deeper the the first two times.

And since us girls were laughing so hard he started laughing and almost slipped into the water.

He does this face all of the time! :D
hahaha
And believe it or not he dropped it just as he was getting his arm out.
hahahahahahaha
He then started joking about diving in there to fetch it!

Then he looked at me and said, "
Chavonne! I'll be RIGHT back! I PROMISE!!!!!"
So he ran into the house!

While the toy was still in our cold dirty alga pond!
YUCK!
So while waiting I went on our swings and took a few pics. of the chain that holds one of the swings.

Then not 1 minute later he came back out in his bathing suit.
Yup! That's right! You guessed it. He was going in the pond!!!!!!!

YIPEE!!!

Not only was the water cold but so was the weather. I mean it wasn't like bone chilling but there was wind and it wasn't exactly warm out.

Before going in I convinced him to try get it one last time without going into the pond.
He finally gave in and tried one last time.

But he couldn't reach it this time.
So
I finally gave in and let him go into the pond. :P

When he stepped into the pond, the water was barely touching his shorts though!!
"hmm!" I thought. "I thought our pond was deeper then that!"
"its really cold!" he kept saying

See? Barely touching his shorts!

But then he took a step forward and "WHOOSH!!" He almost DOVE in!
I KNEW IT!
Our pond was deeper. I had just forgotten that all around the pond there was a little step. And Daniel had being on the step. So that was why the water was barely touching his shorts! :P
He was SO surprised!

"its colder here, Chavonne!!!" he said! :P hahaha

I then told him that he'd better get the toy before it got to cold.
So he started looking for it.

he finally found it but then he was debating wether to put his arm into the cold alga water to retrieve the toy! :P

he finally decided that since he had gone to all of this work to get the toy he couldn't stop now. So he bent down awkwardly and got it! :P

I can't remember what he was doing here

silly boy!

BR!!!

Isn't he cute?

SUCCESS!!!!!!!

Super-man!!

after throwing the toy he quickly decided that it would be a smart idea to get out as well!

he was walking very funny because his swimsuit was so cold and wet!! :P


he was shaking with cold. :P

What an adventure, eh?
What funny picture was your favourite?
~C
LOL! That was awesome!
ReplyDeleteI loved his silly face.
ReplyDeleteme to! :D
ReplyDeleteI like the super-man one to! :P
Ohmygosh!! He's soo brave!! ahaha I could never do that! Good pictures btw :)
ReplyDelete